Coppergate Clinic is pleased to offer HydraFacial® back treatment to gently but effectively rejuvenate and hydrate congested skin on the back and shoulders.
Often described as a ‘back facial’, this advanced skin conditioning treatment combines tailored ingredients with lymphatic drainage, a high delivery of vitamins, peptides and extraction to sterilise and heal the skin.
The treatment incorporates two modes of LED light therapy, one to clear congested areas and another to relieve tension, aches and pains.
HydraFacial® back treatments incorporate the following stages and technologies:
– A deep cleanse to detoxify the skin
– A glycolic and salicylic peel and machine extraction to remove dead skin cells
– Application of a hyaluronic acid-based serum for long-lasting hydration
– LED light therapy to boost skin and stimulate collagen production
HydraFacial® back treatments consist of a six stage process:
1. Detox – a specially formulated lymphatic drainage technique increases circulation, eliminating toxins
2. Cleansing & Exfoliation – dead skin cells and impurities are gently lifted for a deep cleansing result
2. Brightening Agent – a gentle glycolic and salicylic solution helps loosen debris from pores, brightening the skin
3. Congestion – blackheads and impurities are extracted using honey extract and salicylic acid
4. Hydration – a combination of hyaluronic acid, antioxidants, and peptides replenish, plump and hydrate the skin
5. Rejuvenation – LED light is used to stimulate collagen and reduce redness, leaving skin soothed and glowing
HydraFacial® back treatments can be used to treat and diminish a variety of skin imperfections. This is why HydraFacial® back treatments can be used to tackle acne on the back and shoulder areas. Other conditions include dry skin, congested pores and oily, acne-prone. All of these conditions are treated whilst achieving an overall uniform, healthy glowing complexion.
The results from just one HydraFacial® back treatment can be seen immediately.
You will be able to see an instant improvement in the appearance, texture and hydration of the skin on your back and shoulder area. Repeat HydraFacial® back treatments and specific treatment protocols will achieve longer-lasting results and, more importantly, an overall improvement in skin health.
Side effects after HydraFacial® are minimal.
You may experience some peeling after a few days if you’ve had an advanced treatment. However, this is completely normal and will resolve itself quickly. Your practitioner will inform you of all the risks and benefits during your consultation.
A pleasant and relaxing treatment, requiring no anaesthetic
A deep cleanse detoxifies the skin, a glycolic and salicylic peel and machine extraction remove dead skin cells, hyaluronic acid-based serum provides long lasting hydration & LED light therapy stimulates collagen production
Skin will appear glowing and more radiant, with mild imperfections visibly reduced. Congested areas will appear clearer and tension, aches and pains will be relieved
Skin may appear slightly flushed immediately after treatment. This tends to subside very quickly
For optimum results, a course of treatment is recommended, taken at monthly intervals