HydraFacial® offers a range of multi-step treatments that use patented technology to cleanse, exfoliate, extract and treat the skin. During treatment dead skin cells and impurities are removed and the skin is hydrated with antioxidants & peptides. Unlike other treatments, HydraFacial® can be had as often as weekly or monthly to achieve a fast and long lasting result.
The main HydraFacial® treatments include:
– A deep cleanse to detoxify the skin.
– A glycolic and salicylic peel and machine extraction to remove dead skin cells
– Application of a hyaluronic acid-based serum for long-lasting hydration
– LED light therapy to boost skin and stimulate collagen production.
HydraFacial® treatments consist of a six stage process:
1. Detox – a specially formulated lymphatic drainage technique increases circulation, eliminating toxins
2. Cleansing & Exfoliation – dead skin cells and impurities are gently lifted for a deep cleansing result
2. Brightening Agent – a gentle glycolic and salicylic solution helps loosen debris from pores, brightening the skin
3. Congestion – blackheads and impurities are extracted using honey extract and salicylic acid
4. Hydration – a combination of hyaluronic acid, antioxidants, and peptides replenish, plump and hydrate the skin
5. Rejuvenation – LED light is used to stimulate collagen and reduce redness, leaving skin soothed and glowing
HydraFacial® can be used to treat and diminish a variety of skin imperfections. This is why HydraFacial® is used for acne. Other conditions include fine lines and wrinkles, sun damage, dry skin, congested pores, oily, acne-prone skin and age spots. All of these conditions are treated whilst achieving an overall uniform, healthy glowing complexion.
The results from just one HydraFacial® treatment can be seen immediately.
You will be able to see an instant improvement in skin appearance, texture and hydration. Repeat HydraFacial® treatments and specific treatment protocols will achieve longer-lasting results and, more importantly, an overall improvement in skin health.
Side effects after HydraFacial® are minimal.
You may experience some peeling after a few days if you’ve had an advanced treatment. However, this is completely normal and will resolve itself quickly. Your practitioner will inform you of all the risks and benefits during your consultation.
A pleasant and relaxing treatment, requiring no anaesthetic
15 - 75 minutes
A deep cleanse detoxifies the skin, a glycolic and salicylic peel and machine extraction remove dead skin cells, hyaluronic acid-based serum provides long lasting hydration & LED light therapy stimulates collagen production
Skin will appear glowing and more radiant, with mild imperfections visibly reduced
Skin may appear slightly flushed immediately after treatment. This tends to subside very quickly
For optimum results, a course of treatment is recommended, taken at monthly intervals
£37.50 - £202.50